Dahil ang Leader, Open ng 24 Hours… Sabi Nila. Totoo ba?
September 25, 2007 2 Comments
Mukhang nagsasara ang tindahang nung una’y OPEN “kuno” ng 24 hours.
When I go to 7-11, I always remember the slogan of the CFAD student council which is “Dahil ang Leader, Open 24 Hours”.
Pero papano kapag ang open 24 hours ay nagpaikli ng operating hours? Or worse, naglimit ng products and services offered? Or papano kapag hindi na nila naibibigay ang kinakailangan?
It is but funny how our SC works. They are more like goddesses seated atop Mt. Olympus waiting for grace. They spend their time sitting idly by doing their plates or indulging themselves in paperwork without direction.
This evening, I went to the CFAD SC office because I wanted to clarify so many things; from the way they operate until the way they see CFAD. And the answers I got were surprising. It was not the type I would receive fro students who project themselves as “OPEN 24 HOURS”.
They have defended their side, but their answer was unsubstantial. Nakakatawa na sa opinyon ng ating mga mahal na CFAD SC ay dapat tayo ang mag-inform sa kanila ng mga problema. Hindi pa ba sapat ang pagtitiis? And when they talk, it is as if they do not occupy the building. They are funny.
While it is true that we have equal parts in caring for CFAD, as our leaders, their RESPONSIBILITY is way higher. The fact that they were chosen because of their capacity to ENVISION and LEAD, they must live through with it. But what have they done? They have always made us realize that they have done everything possible, but WALA NAMAN TALAGA.
When I began questioning about the ONE SHADE Tarpaulin proudly hung on the building’s portico, they said it was the office’s request. My issue is, WHY HAVE THEY NOT GIVEN THE C.R. equal importance as them? Are they more important? Why have they not gone beyond what is expected and begin informing us about the utilities? Because, SABI NILA, HINDI LAHAT NG GINAGAWA NILA KAILANGAN IPAALAM SA ESTUDYANTE. But I strongly believe, as I know most would as well, the CR is something we should be fully aware of.
In the same conversation, a letter from the Buildings and Grounds office was shown to me apologizing for the problem. As CFAD SC, and an extension/mediator of the administration, they must have done the apology PRIOR to BnG’s letter. SILA ANG NASA BEATO ARAW-ARAW!
So what are the flaws of the CFAD SC? From my perspective, the problems are as follows:
1. The CFAD SC has been keenly looking on several things, and the things IMPORTANT TO THE STUDENTS ARE NOT PART OF IT. The CFAD SC has looked on how eager life would be if they did events on a monthly basis, but they forget to look at the real problems, such as the RUNNING WATER. They wait for an issue to burst and then they act.
2. The CFAD SC lacks concern for the students. Ni hindi sila nakikipag-usap. They make systems to bureaucratic. Mabuti pa ang admin ng CFAD, isang sabi, aksyon. Ang CFAD SC, mabagal pa sa totoong burokrasya. They do not know the real score, and solicits the score from people close to them, or from people who are just as blind not to see the problem.
3. The CFAD SC lacks vision. The CFAD SC does not have direction. Bira lang ng bira. Activity lang ng activity. Masabi lang na may ginagawa. Masabi lang na kumikilos. They make it seem that we owe them half our life for having them sign papers. Ibang klase. Kasalanan na natin ngayon ang kaligawan ng mga kawawang kaluluwang ito. They only think of power tripping, hindi sila results oriented, and they think that we should keep on taking the problem inside. Walang direksyon. They cannot distinguish what is acceptable and tolerable from what is intolerable.
4. The CFAD SC has a lot of staffers. Isang damukal ang staffer, kulang na lang gawing staff ang buong CFAD. Pero sabi ng isang officer kanina na itago natin sa pangalang RAPHAEL KALAW, hindi nila kaya i-monitor lahat. Then this is a direct admission that there is a problem within.
5. The CFAD SC is too secretive. Hindi daw kailangan na malaman ng students and lahat ng ginagawa nila. Well, siguro kung mga walang kwentang bagay na pinasisimunuan ninyo, hindi nga. Pero if it is important and will eventually jeopardize the studies and life of CFAD students, kep us posted. Mahirap kasi yung nagsasabi ka lang sa kakilala mo. Make means to talk to everyone.
Siguro nga tiis-tiis muna tayong lahat. Kasi yan ang sabi ng student council. Inaaddress naman daw ang problema. Kailan pa? kapag naeskandalo na sila? Siguro ganun na lan, kasi nagtitiis din ang SC. Nakakahiya naman sa kanila.
What is another moral of the experience? SA MGA SC OFFICER, HUWAG MAGPAPAALIS NG ESTUDAYNTE SA SC OFFICE. THAT IS AN ACTUAL GROUND FOR IMPEACHMENT. AND HOW DARE YOU DEAR. I HAVE 1000X MORE RIGHTS TO STEP THERE THAN YOU AND YOUR ILLEGITIMATE ASUNGOTS. HINDI MAGANDANG TIGNAN, KAHIT PA RESPECTFUL. SC OFFICER KA, KUNG NAPUPULAAN KA NG ESTUDYANTE, TIISIN MO! GINUSTO MO YAN! PANGATAWANAN MO! TIBAYAN MO DIBDIB MO! LIDER KA! HINDI KA DAPAT BUMIBIGAY AT NAGPAPAALIS KASI UTANG MO YAN SA ESTUDYANTE!
At kay Mr. Kalaw, our dearly beloved president, LAGI MONG SINASABI NA PITO LANG KAYO, 2000 KAMI. KASALANAN NINYO NA PITO LANG KAYO! HINDI NAMIN KASALANAN NA 2000 KAMI. KAYA PANGATAWANAN MO YAN! TATAKBO-TAKBO KA HINDI MO MAPANGATAWANAN. PRESIDENTE KA PA NAMAN.
Nakakahiya, ako pa ang pinaalis. Eh sila nga ang dapat SIPAIN PALABAS. What incompetence. With that incident, lalo nilang pinatunayan ang ipinaglalaban kong TOTOO: NA TUNAY SILANG INCOMPETENT.
Public office is public trust, entrusted to them throug legitimate mandate provided for by the people. Keep your promises. The CFAD students may not be talking, but we are not STUPID as you guys think we are. Nagmamasid-masid kami.
Mukhang hanggang panaginip na lang ang OPEN 24 HOURS.